- It is paramount to train candidates in the environment that they will be working in.
- Lecture, kitchen, ablution (suitable for ladies and gents) and laundry facilities are available.
- A tented camp can be set up for additional students utilizing dome tents housing two students per tent
with a cluster of four tents per group, covered with camo netting.
This will give the feeling of being out in the bush and add a military element to the base.
- A training lapa will need to be erected, which will protect from the elements for theoretical
and certain practical training should the weather avoid this from being done outdoors.
- Electricity will be required on site to ensure proper audio-visual training aids are capable of being utilised for optimal learning.
- Adequate Instructor accommodation is required, preferably separated from the students as this forms part of the discipline.
- A firearm safe for the safe keeping of firearms and ammunition should be installed at the Instructors accommodation.